Westbury works to make sure that each and every engagement is successful. But we don't leave success to chance; we apply the same fundamental principles to every engagement whether your deal is worth $5 million or $500 million.
Pursuing the “Right” Strategy
We perform comprehensive financial and strategic analysis to reaffirm management’s plan and objectives.
Making Your Deal Marketable
We have extensive experience in, and knowledge of, all aspects of private capital markets and mergers & acquisitions. We generate the greatest value for your company by:
- Analyzing the market to determine what factors drive value.
- Identifying the counterparties who will place greatest value on your offer.
- Developing marketing documents that provide the most effective presentation .
Maximizing Shareholder Value
Our analysis lays the groundwork for a successful transaction by:
- Assessing valuation and/or capital needs.
- Determining potential structuring and transaction terms.
- Developing financial/valuation analyses and scenarios.
With this foundation, Westbury's senior professionals develop a broad understanding of the available options, then structure and negotiate the transaction to your best advantage.
Targeting High Potential Buyers and Investors
We have a broad network and deep relationships with leading institutional investors and strategic buyers. We use these relationships to contact the most appropriate targeted investors/buyers/sellers. In this manner we:
- Access the “right” parties for our clients.
- Create a competitive auction yielding the highest value.
Minimizing Distraction and Resource Drain
While you are pursuing a transaction, the last thing you can afford is to let your attention wander from the key to your business: your customers. By working with your experienced team of Westbury professionals, you can continue to focus on key business requirements knowing that your financial transaction is in the best of hands. In all of our assignments, we:
- Dedicate senior professionals to completing the assignment.
- Alleviate burden on management.
Improving Certainty and Timing of Closing
Even the most experienced executives may only complete several transactions during the course of their careers. By working with a team which has seen a broad range of transaction twists and turns, you greatly reduce risk in your transaction process. In our engagements, we:
- Tightly manage all aspects of transaction process.
- Fend off typical last-minute negotiation tactics.