Advisory & Consulting Services
Often a client's interests are best served by repositioning and rationalizing the company prior to raising capital or embarking on an M & A process. In such circumstances, the Westbury Group provides retained or project-based financial advisory and business consulting services to both public and privately-held middle market companies, and portfolio companies sponsored by private equity funds. Drawing upon the team's broad experience, Westbury provides a range of consulting and advisory services similar to those typically given by private equity firms to their portfolio companies.
Westbury works with clients to develop sophisticated business, strategic and financial plans based on extensive examination of and collaboration with management.
Westbury often provides these services to companies preparing themselves for raising additional growth capital or for a potential change of control transaction.
Services may include:
- Interim management assistance (CEO, COO, CFO, Corporate Development, CMO, Controller, CIO, Board of Director roles)
- Executive management recruitment and assessment
- Business development, joint venture/alliance partnerships, and strategic planning
- Operational, profit improvement consulting, and project management (including outsourcing strategies)
- Sales, marketing and brand development, and competitive intelligence research
- Working capital and cash management optimization
- Analysis of business metrics, financial performance, and capital structure
- Review of financial budgeting and reporting processes, policies, and systems
- Risk management assessment